Multiple posts available. Full time and part time hours required. Please state in your application which hours you are interested in.
- Are you a qualified Teaching Assistant with an understanding of SEN looking for an opportunity to develop your career?
- Do you have a level 3 TA qualification or equivalent?
- Do you want to work as part of a supportive and caring team?
- Are you prepared to go the extra mile in order to achieve the best outcomes for our children?
- Do you have experience supporting children with SEND needs?
- Can you provide a patient and nurturing approach to help develop a child’s love of learning?
We are a large, exciting, multicultural and multi faith Church of England Primary Academy located in the heart of Bristol. We wish to appoint enthusiastic, motivated and skilled Teaching Assistants to join our caring and supportive team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be creative and enjoy making their provision fun in order to inspire, motivate, engage and enthuse our pupils to love learning and aspire for great things;
- Be able to deliver effective provision to meet the needs of individuals and groups of children.
- Demonstrate a commitment towards raising standards within a diverse school community;
- Be a team player with good communication skills and willing to work flexibly alongside a range of children and adults.
- Have a range of effective positive behaviour management skills;
- Have a clear understanding of the importance of assessment and a clear understanding of SEND procedures and processes.
- Have a clear understanding of how children develop their language through their time at primary school.
- Be willing to contribute to the broader life of the school community.
- Positively promote inclusion and have high expectations for all children;
- Be sympathetic to the values and aims of a Church of England Primary Academy
At Fishponds CE Academy, we can offer you:
- An exciting, diverse, multi-cultural and multi faith community;
- Fantastic, enthusiastic, well behaved and engaging children who are keen to learn;
- Brilliantly supportive staff and parents
- A commitment to your professional development;
- The opportunity to use your expertise to make positive differences to others.
For more information about our school, do visit our website.
Fishponds CE Academy is part of the Diocese of Bristol Academies Trust. Please see their website for more information and how our schools fits into the Trust
Applications must be submitted through Eteach before 9am on Thursday 7th July 2022 - CVs will not be considered.