Eteach are currently recruiting for a SEN Teaching Assistant to join a special needs school in Windsor. This role will involves working 1 to 1 or in small groups. We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who ideally has previous SEN experience but not necessary.
This is a Special needs School for children and young people aged 8 to 18 a wide range of needs including Autism, PDA and ADHD. The position is to start immediately, on a permanent or temporary contract.
• Support a range of students with learning difficulties within the classroom environment
• Work with other SEN Teaching Assistants, Teachers and other classroom practitioners
• Encourage students to reach their full potential both academically and socially
• Must be open to doing both 1:1 and group work with students
To get started, simply APPLY NOW, or send an updated CV to Kelvin at Kbidnley@eteach.com
To be eligible for any role with Eteach Agency you must:
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online Update
- Service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
Eteach Agency is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. Eteach is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS disclosures at enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of work.