SEN Teaching Assistants
Monday – Friday 8.30 – 3.15
Monday – Friday 8.45 – 12.15
Salary dependent upon experience
Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you physically fit, quick thinking and fast on your feet?
We are seeking to appoint calm and inspiring SEN Teaching Assistants who have a passion for helping children achieve their full potential.
Experience of working with children with a variety of additional educational needs is highly desirable.
A level of experience is required but, more importantly, we are looking for someone who will:
• be switched on to the needs of children who experience challenges in their everyday school life, not only academically but also physically.
• be resilient, both in mind and in movement.
• have a strong desire and ethos to help children achieve the best possible outcomes
• have the commitment and dedication to make a true difference to their school life despite any barriers.
In return, we can offer you:
• a well-resourced school in a bright and modern building
• a supportive and friendly team of staff and governors
• a commitment to valuing and developing everyone involved in the life of the school.
Oakhurst Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.