Part Time SEN Teaching Assistants x 2
13 hours per week - Thursday & Friday
10 hours per week – Monday to Friday
The Governing Body and Head Teacher wish to recruit an enthusiastic, highly skilled and well organised teaching Assistant to join their friendly and dedicated team in September.
We are looking for Teaching Assistants who:
• Have recent experience of working with children with complex needs
• Are inspirational role models who is highly motivated and committed to working as part of a school team
• Have high expectations and demonstrate a commitment to raising standards and achieving the best for all the school's children, both academically and personally
• Are committed to inclusion and to providing exciting and stimulating learning opportunities for children with additional needs
• Have a commitment to raising standards and supporting the Catholic ethos of the school
• Able to form successful relationships with parents and the wider community
• Have experience of working with SEN pupils on a 1:1 basis or in small groups
We can offer:
• A commitment to personal development
• An extremely positive and supportive working environment
• A friendly, hard-working and supportive team of staff, governors and parents
• Hardworking and well-behaved pupils
• An organised and attractive working environment
For further information and/or to arrange a visit, please contact the Head Teacher by email (see attached advert for full details)
The post is required for: September 2022
Closing date: Monday 11th July
Interviews: Friday 15thJuly
St Francis Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, a satisfactory DBS check and two recent references are conditions of employment.
St Francis Catholic Primary School, Morley is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.