Eteach are currently recruiting for experienced SEN Teaching Assistants based in the Berkshire area on a long-term full-time basis with potential for extension for the right candidate. We are looking to place candidates after the October half term so if you are interested, please apply for immediate consideration.
You must have previous experience either 1-1 or within small groups assisting children who need extra support. You must be able to support the student providing the highest level of care whether that be inside or outside the classroom.
The ideal candidate must:
- Previous SEN experience.
- Be Patient.
- Be Caring and compassionate.
- Be able to communicate effectively and have strong behaviour management skills.
If you are interested, then please do contact us on 01276674150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To be eligible for any role with Eteach Agency you must;
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online Update Service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
Eteach Agency is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. Eteach is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS disclosures at enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of work.