We are looking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and dedicated SENCO to join our team, starting in September 2021. Salary is within the MPS/UPS pay range but will be dependent on experience, in line with our pay policy. Working days would be subject to discussion with the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will need to be:
• In receipt of (or working towards) the National Award Special Educational Needs Coordination qualification.
• An excellent practitioner who delivers highly effective SEND leadership to inspire and motivate others.
• Passionate about providing the best possible provision for children with additional needs.
• Able to form positive relationships with the whole school community and work collaboratively with colleagues both internally and externally.
• Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
• Able to set high expectations for all children, both academically and in their behaviour.
• Be willing to adopt our Thrive approach in the classroom and lead its implementation throughout the school (training will be provided).
What we can offer you:
• The opportunity to be part of a friendly, supportive team committed to achieving high standards for all pupils.
• An enjoyable work environment in a friendly, happy school.
• A dedicated senior leadership team and governing body
• Commitment to staff development, including supporting staff to undertake new opportunities and continual professional development.