Start: 1st January 2022
Location: Cheddar Grove Primary School-Bristol
Contract: 0.6 FTE
Are you passionate about ensuring SEND children achieve their full potential and succeed? If you are, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for a talented and inspirational SENCO who will:
- have ambitious aspirations for all our children and the ability to motivate and inspire every child to reach their full potential;
- have a commitment to work collaboratively, supporting and developing both themselves and colleagues;
- play a key role in the professional development of all our staff;
- have strong team-working skills and is proficient at building professional working relationships and partnerships in and outside school;
- promote the school and work confidently with parents, carers and the wider community.
We can offer you:
- a discrete leadership role with no timetabled teaching commitment;
- the opportunity for you to expand your professional horizons, develop your senior leadership skills;
- to make a difference to our happy school through being instrumental in developing very high standards for all pupils;
- wonderful children who love learning, are excited by challenge, are friendly, well-behaved and enthusiastic;
- a talented, committed and ambitious staff team;
- an opportunity to work in a supportive team from whom you can learn, develop and grow;
- wider opportunities to be involved across the Futura Learning Partnership;
- a full and varied CPD programme offering teaching and leadership development for our staff;
- the support of our parents, carers, local community and an effective governing body.
- Benefits include; pension scheme, discounted sports centre/gym membership, free wellbeing support & medical cover, free on-site parking and cycle to work scheme.
Futura Learning Partnership is at an exciting stage in its development. The partnership currently comprises of thirteen schools with more planning to join and is moving towards its vision of being a truly inclusive provider of 3-19 education.
We warmly invite you to come and visit us. Please call the office manager, Leanne Brace, on 0117-903-0418 to arrange a visit or for an informal telephone conversation.
- Download the Job Description/Person Specification and trust Recruitment Pack
- Click apply/be re-directed to the trust’s jobsite to register/apply online
The closing date for applications is – 23.59 Friday 10th December
Interviews are likely to take place on – W/c Monday 13th December
Futura Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Your suitability to work with children and young people will form part of the selection process. For this post, prior to appointment Futura Learning Partnership will apply for a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring check, a Children’s Barred list check, two satisfactory references, satisfactory pre-employment health screening and for Teachers, a Prohibition Check in relation to the children’s workforce. In some settings a Declaration will be required in order to meet our obligations under the ‘Disqualification under the Childcare Act 2006’.
Cheddar Grove Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.