- Contract: Full Time / Permanent
- Hours: 37 hours per week/45 weeks per annum (Term time plus 1 week) Mon-Thurs 8:30-16:30 & Friday 8:30-16:00pm
- Salary: Point 6 £16,345.35 (FTE £19,171)
- Site: Queen Katharine Academy
- Closing date: 31 August 2019
- Start: September 2019
Want to work for a well-regarded Trust in Peterborough?
Let’s say you’re looking for your next challenge, you are an experienced administrator with knowledge of SEND and currently you’re working full-time but... Your ideal role would be a job around school hours and holidays!
Sound good to you?
Queen Katharine Academy are looking to appoint a SEND Administrator to join their enthusiastic, hard-working and committed team who wants to make a difference. You will be the point of contact for the department and will need to support students, teachers, the SEND Department and the Academy.
- Have practical knowledge of It packages including Microsoft
- Have knowledge and understanding of SEND Code of Practice
- Have knowledge of JCQ access arrangements
- Be passionate, hard-working, keen, resilient and have a good initiative in challenging situations
- Be enthusiastic and determined to help young people to succeed.
- Have the ability to form strong professional relationships with young people and colleagues within the department
This is an excellent opportunity to join a school within one of the well-regarded Trusts in the eastern region. The school has a great history of success and a bright and exciting future and we are looking for an ambitious and dynamic associate to steer it through the next stage of its development. Collaboration, educational research and professional development are at the core of how the schools within Thomas Deacon Education Trust work together.
The Trust offers:
- Excellent salary package.
- Fantastic training/CPD opportunities in a friendly supportive environment.
- Opportunity for progression across Thomas Deacon Education Trust.
- Use of Academy facilities (including a gym and onsite car parking).
- Local Government pension scheme.
- An engaging, creative and welcoming environment to learners who take pride in their school.
- An inclusive and collaborative approach.
- A talented, highly motivated, committed and professional team of colleagues, both within the school and across the trust.
- An actively supportive Local Governing Body and Trust leadership.
Thomas Deacon Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Academy will require the successful candidate to provide satisfactory references and undertake an Enhanced Check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
To apply please click on the Vacancies page of our website www.thomasdeaconacademy.com where you will be directed to the application page.
If you have any questions regarding this post or would like to arrange a visit please contact the HR Team on 01733 426063 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view the full job description for this role, please click here