Vacancy for a Learning Support Assistant, 2 days a week to work 1:1 with an ASD pupil, delivering a personalised curriculum and implementing ABA techniques.
We are looking for a Learning Support Assistant to join our team who will:
- Be an enthusiastic and motivated
- Preferably have experience in KS2
- Promote and reflect our school values
- Work well within a team
- Support the school’s drive for continuous improvement
- Be creative, flexible and have a good sense of humour
- Have experience of working with pupils with additional needs
In return, the school will offer:
- A friendly, supportive and dedicated staff team
- Hard-working and enthusiastic children
- A supportive SLT, committed to school development
- Professional development within a supportive environment
- Supportive parents and governors
You are welcome to visit the school to have look round and meet the team, please contact the school to make an appointment.
The school has a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. An enhanced DBS will be applied for and required for this position.
Closing date: 23rd August
Interviews: 4th September
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to enhanced DBS disclosure procedures.