SEND Learning Support Assistants
Are you looking for a rewarding, unpredictable, fulfilling career?
Do you have a passion for helping children develop and reach their full potential?
Join us at The Langley Academy Primary working as a Special Educational Needs Learning Support Assistant (SEND LSA)
“We have a great team and it’s more like a family, which makes the job enjoyable”
- SEND LSA, started September 2019
“Everybody is so friendly, lovely, helpful and supportive. There are so many talented teachers here who have fantastic ideas at the drop of a hat. The school is so resourceful and the children are allowed to just use their imagination and explore. I am really loving it and enjoying my time here”
- SEND LSA, started September 2020
At The Langley Academy Primary, we pride ourselves on employing caring, enthusiastic and passionate members of staff who can help support our children using child-centred approaches. We wish to appoint a SEND LSA to join our friendly and committed team who are dedicated to making a difference in children’s lives. We have a few children on the autistic spectrum who need an adult with patience, understanding and high expectations to help them access the curriculum and make the progress we know they can make. The ideal candidate for this post will have experience working with ASD children and facilitating interventions to support them. The post holder will support Class Teachers in the teaching and welfare of their particular child and play a key role in planning and leading interventions with the support of the SENDCO.
As a school, we are able to offer you:
• A fun, caring and supporting SEND team to work within
• Training to help develop necessary and desired skills
• A rigorous professional development scheme
• The right resources needed for you to succeed in your role
• A trust that truly cares about the wellbeing and mental health of employees
• Employee benefit schemes such as access to private healthcare for a reduced fee
- Job title: SEND Learning Support Assistant
- Salary/Grade: Level 1 1/2 £8926 Actual
- Hours: 1 x position 09.00 – 13.00 and 1 x position 08.00 – 12.00
Term Time + Inset Days
Closing date: Friday 6th November 2020 at midday.
Interviews: To be held soon thereafter the closing date.
*We reserve the right to close for applications at an earlier date and we will be shortlisting applications on receipt.
The Arbib Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to a DBS check.
The Arbib Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to a DBS check