Learning Support Assistant 27.5 hours per week, term time plus training days
Start date: 23rd August 2021
Contract: 1 year fixed
St. Cuthbert’s C.E Primary School is a happy and thriving school, where staff, parents and governors work closely together to provide a high quality education for all our pupils.
We wish to appoint a passionate and well-motivated Learning Support Assistant to join our experienced and enthusiastic team. The successful candidate will initially be working with a KS1 SEN child to support learning and behaviour management within the classroom but will also support small group work/interventions across KS1 where possible.
We are looking for:
- A strong and enthusiastic commitment to the ethos and values of the school with a “can-do” mindset;
- A clear understanding of and passion for effective teaching and learning;
- Flexibility, proactive, good communication and a commitment to team working;
- A commitment to seeing children achieve to their full potential in their learning and overcoming barriers to learning;
- A commitment to high expectations of children’s behaviour and standard of work
- Experience of working with children with ADHD and/or ASD
What St. Cuthbert’s will offer:
- Happy, well behaved children who are keen learners
- Parents who are supportive of the school
- High expectations for all members of the school community
- Supportive staff within the school and community links
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- A school that puts children first and at the centre of all policy, practise and decision making.
Applications Close: 9am Monday 28th June 2021
Interview Date: Monday 5th July 2021
St. Cuthbert's CE Primary School is committed to the safeguarding of children and this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate would be required to undertake an enhanced CRB check.