Hours: 21 Hours 40 minutes Per week (8.50am – 1.10pm Monday to Friday)
Salary: Hay 10 (£9,664 - £10,461 per annum)
Hours: 11 Hours 30 Minutes per week (1pm – 3.15pm Monday to Friday)
Salary: Hay 10 (£5,128 - £5,551 per annum)
This is a temporary post subject to funding that will end when the funding ceases or the child leaves the school.
We are looking for two special people to join our team. We require happy, enthusiastic and dedicated teaching assistants to support a child in Reception with additional physical needs.
We are looking for staff who:
• Are organised, caring and committed to children’s learning and well-being
• Are flexible and adaptable
• Are able to work effectively in a team
• Have high expectations alongside a warm and positive approach
• Have a clear understanding of practices and policies within a school
• Have experience of providing challenge for enthusiastic, engaged and motivated children
• Are able to support a child’s personal care
• Are willing to be trained in medical procedures
• Are trained to level 2 of a Teaching Assistant qualification
• Experience working with children with physical disabilities
• Experience of supporting children’s learning to meet individual needs
We can offer the successful candidate:
• A supportive, hardworking and friendly staff
• Enthusiastic children
• A well-resourced learning environment
• Appropriate training and opportunities for professional development in our caring, vibrant school.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 4th June at 12pm.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 13th June.
St John's Mead Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.