The Richard Pate School
Role: 1:1 Teaching Assistant (SEND)
Contract: Fixed term 12-month contract with the possibility of extension
Hours: Full time role (although there is some flexibility if the successful candidate would prefer a part-time five day a week role)
Salary: TBC based on experience
Start Date: as soon as possible
The Richard Pate School is a successful co-ed independent day school (ages 3-11) in Cheltenham Gloucestershire. We are seeking exceptional candidates to fill a Teaching Assistant role to provide 1:1 support to a child with academic requirements in a Year 5 class.
To be successful in this role you must be:
• Qualified with NVQ3 or higher
• Have experience of working 1:1 with SEN in a Primary setting;
• Enthusiastic about being part of a supportive team, prepared to immerse yourself fully into school life
• Capable of communicating effectively with pupils, colleagues and parents
• Respectful of the School’s aims and values
To apply for this role, please find attached our information pack and application form.
Applications must be submitted no later than 12 noon on Friday 17th December 2021
The Richard Pate School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Applicants must participate in child protection training and screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.