SEND/Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and compassionate SEND Behaviour Teaching Assistant with a commitment to inclusion, to support a child in Lower Key Stage 2 and work as part of a creative team within our Key Stage Two team. The successful applicant will be working 1:1 with an individual child or within group activities as directed by the teacher and SENDCo.
We are actively seeking and excited to find someone who has the ability to form outstanding relationships with children and get to the heart of each and every child in their care. We would like someone who has high aspirations and is dedicated to providing children with the very best opportunities. Bishop Ellis is a forward thinking school who are proud to be joining the St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Multi Academy Trust in the near future.
Hours: 28.5 per week. We can be flexible with this for the right candidate.
Salary: £19,701 pro rata
We are looking for someone who:
- Delights in being with children and holds their education in the upmost importance.
- Believes in every child and has high aspirations for their achievement.
- Is going to bring new ideas & energy to a forward facing school that is continuously determined to strive for excellence in all that we do.
- Has a commitment to constantly develop themselves as practitioners.
- Enjoys working as part of a supportive team.
What we can offer you:
- A passionate, positive and motivated team of professionals who put children at the heart of every decision.
- A full induction programme.
- A strong network of schools who support each other and share best practice.
- A commitment to quality CPD
- Significant support through the Governors, Head teacher and Senior Leadership Team ensuring that you will succeed in this role.
- Working in a supportive partnership within and beyond our school, driven by a moral purpose.
- Engagement with Trust networks to share best practice and learn from others across our CMAT and beyond.
- A commitment to supporting and enabling the wellbeing of all staff through a sensible work life balance
Bishop Ellis Catholic Primary School is at the heart of our community and strives to ensure that every child has the support, care, guidance and challenge to be the best they can be. We value the unique God given talents in every child and celebrate these with them.
We value the strong bonds created with our children and families over a number of years. We have a supportive parent community. The strong bonds are also reflected in our staff team, who have a ‘can do’ approach, care for each other, learn together and work well together. Importantly, we also know how to enjoy what we do. If you are keen to be part of our very special team, a visit to the school can be safely arranged or please contact the school office for someone to speak to about the role.
Please complete the Catholic Education Service application form and provide a covering letter in support of your application. Further information about our school and links to our Ofsted and Diocesan Inspection reports are also on the website.
Bishop Ellis School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful candidate.
Closing date Friday 4th December
Interviews: week beg 7th December