To start Easter 2020 or sooner
MPS/UPS + TLR1B £10,570
Salary will be based on experience
We are an oversubscribed and highly successful school that strives for every student to be the best that they can be, both inside and outside of the classroom. We were judged as good in all areas at our last Ofsted inspection (October 2017). We are part of a Multi Academy Trust, Bradgate Education Partnership, which consists of 14 other local primary and secondary schools.
We wish to appoint a SENDCO who will lead with drive, energy and enthusiasm. You will assist in taking The Roundhill Academy forward with our school ethos, which is for all stakeholders to believe in ourselves, engage in our communities, achieve our goals and succeed in school and life.
Our school values are based around The 4Rs of Respect, Responsibility, Resilience and Reflect.
We can offer:
- A good school in all areas of our last Ofsted inspection (October 2017)
- A strong ethos and culture of support and guidance to all
- A committed and motivated team
- Enthusiastic students, willing to learn
- Excellent behaviour for learning
You will be:
- A dynamic, inspirational and enthusiastic classroom practitioner
- Able to recognise opportunities and face challenges
- Capable of promoting partnerships and collaborative working
- A role model for our students and staff
- A qualified SENDCO or willing to complete the SENDCO qualification
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Please contact Helen Blythe, Vice Principal if you wish to arrange a visit.
The Roundhill Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young students and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will need to undertake an Enhanced DBS check.
We believe this role offers a unique opportunity to shape a new educational experience within a high performing and already established community.
Closing date for applications is Midday Monday 30th September 2019
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 9th October 2019
The Roundhill Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.