SENDCo Ealing - Non Class Based L1 -L5 (48,824 - £53,091) Inner London
THIS IS AN INVITATION TO BE PART OF SOMETHING TRULY SPECIAL A PROFESSIONAL OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED.
The working environment
• The school building is quite simply spectacular, it is a £15 million Conran designed, state of the art, award winning school– it must be seen to be appreciated. Our staff enjoy working in an exceptional environment and thrive from remarkable professional development and support. You must see St John’s for yourself.
• Outstanding transport links – the most well connected part of London with Crossrail on the doorstep
• Work in Ealing –a vibrant, trendy area
Our children and parents
• We have stunning well-mannered and well behaved children. Behaviour is exemplary across the school with children eager to learn
• Supportive and respectful parents
- A forward thinking, dynamic, committed, friendly and supportive and team
- An opportunity to be a part of something extraordinary – providing a world class education
- Career opportunities and exceptional CPD
Staff workload and well being
- Extra teacher release time in addition to PPA
- Skilled teaching assistants
- Inner London salary - Portability honoured
- An enriched curriculum with specialist teachers (Spanish, Music, P.E)
- Staff Gym
Specialist support and expertise
- An Assisted Resource Provision on site
- We have a range of Speech and Language and Occupational therapists on site full time
- We have a range of Place2Be and music therapists on site
Candidates are actively encouraged to visit the school on one of our socially distanced school tours by prior arrangement at one of the following times:
• Thursday 10th June – 8.45am or 3.45pm
• Friday 11th June – 8.45am
• Monday 14th June – 8.45am
• Tuesday 15th June – 3.45pm
• Wednesday 16th June – 8.45pm
To arrange a visit or to request an application pack, please contact the school office.
St John’s is committed to safeguarding children and the successful applicant will be required to apply for a Disclosure and Barring Certificate from the DBS.
Closing Date: Friday 18th June 2021 (12.00pm) candidates successfully short-listed will be contacted and invited for interviews
Interviews will take place on: Tuesday 24th June 2021
St John's Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.