Senior Achievement Support Assistant
Grade 6 PT 23-26
Salary range £21,268 to £23,398 pro rata
32.5 Hours per week
Fixed Term Maternity Cover
Rokeby Park Primary School requires a full time Senior Achievement Support Assistant to work in the Early Years Foundation Stage, to start as soon as possible. In the first instance the post will be a fixed term maternity cover until June 2019.
Rokeby Park Primary is a small primary school situated at the heart of the local community. Our team is committed to inspiring children and raising their aspirations. We are a forward thinking school and we are working hard to improve outcomes for children by ensuring we deliver a stimulating, exciting and challenging curriculum.
If you are passionate about inspiring children and making a difference, we would like to meet you.
We are looking for an excellent EYFS practitioner who has the desire to work within a highly motivated team and who can help lead the school to new levels of excellence in teaching and learning.
We require someone who:
• has experience of working within the EYFS;
• is an outstanding EYFS practitioner;
• is creative and innovative;
• is motivated and enthusiastic;
• enjoys working as part of a team.
We can offer:
• the opportunity to work with delightful children who are keen to work hard and display excellent attitudes to learning;
• the opportunity to work within a highly committed team;
• an excellent working environment and high quality resources;
• excellent professional development opportunities and the chance to work with colleagues from across the multi-academy trust;
• the support of a committed and experienced leadership team and governing body.
If you believe you are the right person for the job, then we would love to hear from you. Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. If you would like to visit the school or speak to the Headteacher, please contact Mrs Sally Chaytor, School Business Manager.
Rokeby Park Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Clearance Check is required for all successful applicants.
Visits to the school: various times are available.
Closing date: Wednesday 27th February 2019 at 12 noon.
• Interviews will be held on Tuesday 5th March 2019.
Rokeby Park Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. An enhanced DBS check will be sought from the successful candidate.