The Governing Body is wishing to appoint a Senior Achievement Support Assistant to cover maternity leave.
The post is 33.75 hours per week, term-time only, 8.30am to 3.45pm (30 minute lunch), Monday to Friday, commencing 7th September 2020.
This post is fixed-term for 12 months, or until the post-holder returns from maternity leave.
The successful candidate will have:
• an appropriate level of numeracy and literacy skills, Grade A-C or equivalent
• an excellent level of communication skills both with adults and young children
• excellent ICT skills
• experience of working with children
• experience of working in EYFS
• experience of leading intervention groups.
We can offer:
• a friendly, experienced and motivated team
• a well-resourced working environment
• a highly supportive leadership team
• staff development opportunities
• well-behaved children who are eager to learn.
Closing date for applications: Monday 15th June 2020, 8.30am
Victoria Dock Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.