Snapethorpe is an outstanding school. ‘The whole school ethos is one of raising aspiration for all’ – Ofsted 2017
The Governors of our caring, friendly and successful school wish to appoint a Senior Administrative Officer to join our team.
• You will be responsible for undertaking administrative, financial, organisational processes within the school and assist with the planning and development of support services.
• You will need the ability to relate well to children and adults
• You will need to work constructively as part of a team, understanding school roles and responsibilities and your own position within these
• You will need to provide general information, advice and guidance on established internal school procedures.
• You will need the ability to deal with more complex reception/visitor matters
Snapethorpe Primary School is determined to raise aspirations, expectations and standards in school and you would play a major part in this as part of our Administrative team.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role we would welcome your application.
Please visit the school website and look under Our School then Vacancies for more information , a job description, person specification and an application form.
Closing Date – Thursday 11th March 2021 at 12noon
Interview – Monday 15th March 2021
Start Date - ASAP
If you would like more information about our school and the position, please contact our School Business Manager, Donna Parker by email (see attached advert for details)
Snapethorpe Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.