£28,806 - £36,800 per annum
Plus market supplement of up to £4,000, depending on skills and experience
Reporting to the Vice Principal, and supported by a Curriculum Leader for English the post holder will co-ordinate the provision of English and Maths on the Sparsholt campus leading by example in encouraging and supporting developments in the delivery of the curriculum which improves the student experience and overall outcomes. The post holder will also teach a reduced caseload across the full range of maths courses at the Sparsholt campus.
Working with the Curriculum Leader for English, you will demonstrate strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and inspire others to provide outstanding teaching and learning, both in the classroom and when using online learning platforms.
The successful candidate will also be an active member of the College’s Teaching and Learning Observation Team (TALO) under the direction of the Head of Learning and Quality, and assist the Assistant Principal in driving quality improvement across all provision within scope.
Closing Date: 10 August 2020
• Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on- site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time staff)
• Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
• Free cash point facility
• Free Library membership
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per year)
• Gym classes on the Sparsholt campus
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish and game.
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
The College is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check and to provide proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.