Philip Southcote School is a progressive and inclusive values-based community. This is a very exciting time for us as our school is expanding from 180 to 270 pupils, not only on our main site, but a new off-site 6th Form and 3 Satellite Centres.
We are looking to appoint an efficient and enthusiastic Senior Family Engagement Coordinator. Applicants should be flexible, able to work on their own initiative and prioritise workload to meet demands and deadlines. The post holder will be a member of the schools Multi Disciplinary Team working together to provide holistic support and interventions for children and families. This role is 36 hrs per week, 52 weeks per year.
To be successful in this rewarding role you will need to be well organised, have the ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
Philip Southcote School offers the opportunity to work:
• In a school that is passionate about achievement for all pupils.
• With fantastic pupils who enjoy a dynamic and engaging curriculum.
• Within a diligent team of excellent teachers and support staff who have a wealth of expertise and experience.
• With a strong induction programme tailored to your experience and needs.
• Collaboratively within a very supportive environment where professional development is an essential aspect of our daily practice.
• Committed to creating outstanding pupil experiences and learning for all.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a proven track record of attendance management and family engagement.
• Have a passion for building strong relationships with young people and families through restorative working.
• Be someone who is resilient and approachable.
• Be a good communicator who is able to inspire and motivate pupils and families but also who can remain calm under pressure.
• Be a person who thrives in a fun, yet challenging environment.
• Have a sense of humour
Philip Southcote School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.