Senior ICT Technician
Salary: Grade 5 - £22,911 - £26,317
Hours of work: 37 hours per week, all year round
Base FHT Central Office (Hucknall FHA) and Trust partner schools
Line Manager ICT Strategic Lead
Are you an experienced IT Technician?
Do you have a passion for technology and its fast-changing landscape?
Do you share our determination to make every day count?
If so, this is the role you have been looking for!
This is an exciting opportunity to join our successful partnership in delivering our new internal IT support offer to our partner schools. The role will involve scheduled visits, delivering first class support and development of IT provisions to support teaching and learning. This role will be wide ranging from supporting teachers through delivering CPD to network infrastructure upgrades – providing comprehensive, bespoke and flexible support.
The Flying High Trust is a partnership of 22 primary schools, with further growth planned, within the East Midlands. Our partnership places children at the heart of every decision and aims for our schools to become the best in the universe through collaboration, support and accountability.
As part of the role we are committed to supporting your development and growth and can offer you:
- A fantastic working environment, in a team that works together for the benefit of the children in our schools.
- Support, guidance and CPD to support you in role and to develop your career to fulfil your potential through a personalised career plan.
- An opportunity to make a difference to the lives of children.
- Being part of a true partnership where your skills and expertise will enable the development and effectiveness of Flying High and contribute to effective engagement with our schools.
- The opportunity to work as part of a like-minded team to deliver an outstanding service to schools.
- 24 days annual leave, plus two half days discretionary “family time”, Christmas closure for two weeks and dedicated CPD and networking time.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience of working in a fast-paced organisation delivering comprehensive IT support and development with a can do attitude.
- Strives to be the best they can be with a desire to support the ongoing development of the Flying High Partnership and to get the best out of everyone.
- Has a passion for IT and the significant role in plays in supporting education and business operations.
- Is relentless in ensuring deadlines are met, standards are maintained and we work with our schools to ensure IT is fit for purpose and enhances education and school systems.
- Is creative, dynamic and can build effective relationships and deliver on agreed goals.
Application deadline Monday 29 April – 12pm
Interviews Wednesday 8 May – Cotgrave Candleby Lane School, NG12 3JG
How to apply: Complete the Flying High Trust application form and return via the 'Apply Now' button below, no later than 12pm on Monday 29 April
For an informal chat, please contact Nathan Thirlby or Nick Layfield on O115 989 1915 or via email (contact details can be found in the 'Apply Now' section)
Flying High Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.