The Governing Body of Coedffranc Primary wishes to appoint an experienced and highly motivated teacher/leader to support the school’s Senior Leadership Team.
The post holders will be required to set high standards in all aspects of school life and must be enthusiastic, energetic and passionate about children and their learning, and be able to support the development of whole school improvement. The ability and commitment to work strategically as a member of the leadership team and with staff, pupils, parents and the wider community would be required.
The successful applicant will:
• Have experience of managing and supporting staff as part of a Senior Leadership team;
• Make a positive contribution to the development of the School and be able to maximise teaching and learning opportunities;
• Be a recognised outstanding classroom practitioner with a strong commitment to raising pupils achievements;
• Be committed to improving pupil outcomes;
• Have the necessary interpersonal and organisational skills to lead by example;
• Show a passion for children and a commitment to developing the emotional and physical well-being of pupils;
Neath Port Talbot Council is totally committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our schools are equally committed to ensuring the safety and protection of all children and young people and will take action to safeguard their wellbeing. The recruitment process for this post will be underpinned by rigorous safer recruitment assessment to ensure that children and young people are protected.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure & Barring Service and registration with EWC.
Coedffranc Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.