Are you an Outstanding Early Years Practitioner with experience of working in a Nursery setting?
The Royal Kent Church of England Primary School is a happy and high achieving one form entry primary school in Oxshott, Surrey. We are very excited to announce that in January 2021 we will be opening the new Ladybird Nursery class, providing pre-school education for 2, 3 and 4 year olds within our school building.
We can offer:
- Fantastic children with outstanding behaviour who strive to achieve their best
- An enthusiastic, dynamic and supportive leadership team with good opportunities for CPD
- A warm positive working environment where everyone is valued and encouraged to succeed
- Friendly staff including committed support staff, Governors and PTA
- The opportunity to make a crucial contribution to the life of our Christian school
- A stimulating and exciting curriculum well supported with trips and events
- Some brilliant facilities to support teaching including newly refurbished and resourced nursery accommodation, a sports arena and refurbished school hall
- Commitment to the safeguarding and welfare of children. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required
- Easy commuting and on-site staff parking. We are a short distance from A3/M25 in Surrey and walking distance from Oxshott train station.
We are looking for:
- An enthusiastic and dedicated Senior Nursery Educator, with proven track record of working within the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Ability to deliver all aspects of the EYFS curriculum in a fun, engaging and imaginative way and to ensure children learn in a safe, caring environment
- Ability to develop strong relationships and communicate effectively with parents, carers and the wider community
- Desire to contribute to a dynamic and inspiring school environment
- Enthusiasm and skill to motivate and lead others
- Commitment to safeguarding children
This is an exciting opportunity to play a vital role within a dedicated team, to ensure the success of our pupils and to build, mould and sustain a brand new nursery fit for the local community.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please follow the instructions to apply online.
If you have any questions, please contact the School Business Manager.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 1 November 2020
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed.
The Royal Kent CofE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.