Are you a talented and ambitious business leader looking to make an impact in your next role?
If yes, then Horsenden Primary School may be just the challenge for you. Following the recent appointment of a new and experienced Headteacher, the Governing Board is looking to further strengthen the Senior Leadership Team. As Senior School Business Manager, you will support the work of the Leadership Team and Governors in moving the school through the next stage in its development.
The right candidate will:
• Be a financially astute leader with experience in either an educational or business setting
• Have well developed strategic planning, procurement, project management, analytical and organisational skills
• Be experienced in getting the best from teams, motivating others and planning for improvement
• To promote the highest standards of business ethos and strategically ensure the most effective use is made resources to support the school in achieving its aims
• Be part of the Senior Leadership team and be accountable for the planning, development and monitoring of financial and support services, continuously seeking to improve organisational structures and functions
• Manage the administration, premises, Children’s Centre and Swim School teams to ensure the efficient running of these functions
Horsenden Primary school is a larger than average, 4 form entry primary school in the Greenford area of the London Borough of Ealing. The school’s facilities, such as the swimming pool and the Children’s Centre, provide a range of opportunities to develop the work the school does within the community.
What we will offer:
Support from an experienced Headteacher and Governing Board. Ealing as a local authority provides a supportive network of colleagues who collaborate through quadrant groups and the Ealing Learning Partnership to ensure the best for all children in the Local Authority.
Horsenden Primary is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and an enhanced DBS check will be required for the successful applicant.
Horsenden Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.