Senior School Business Manager
January 2021 start
35 Hours, full time, year round role
Pay: Grade 14 Spinal point 44-46 (£48,633-£50,589)
Havelock Primary School is a two form entry school, rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted in November 2018. We are an inclusive community school, with high expectations of our pupils and staff. We pride ourselves on going the extra mile with a caring and supportive approach.
We are looking for an outstanding, experienced Senior School Business Manager, with excellent interpersonal skills to join our school, and work closely with the headteacher, senior leaders and the governing body.
We are looking for:
- A hardworking, resilient, flexible individual that is used to working under pressure and leading a highly effective team
- An experienced SBM, familiar with all aspects of this important role and able to use technology with ease to lead efficient office systems
- Someone with excellent English, maths and IT skills
- Someone who can work with high levels of integrity, discretion and confidentiality
- An individual with exceptional interpersonal skills, who can communicate effectively
- Someone who is passionate about the role education has on life chances and is supportive of the school’s priorities to this end
We can offer:
- A school with high expectations that seeks to get the best out of everyone
- Pupils who are incredibly enthusiastic, friendly and motivated to learn
- A fantastic community of parents, staff and governors who are all committed to driving the school towards outstanding
- An excellent office team that are dedicated and supportive
- A commitment to develop you to your full potential, through high quality professional growth, coaching and development
- A local SBM network that meets regularly and is highly supportive
The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification, job description and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you would like to know more, please email the headteacher, via the admin email, to arrange an initial telephone meeting. For further information about Havelock Primary School please see our school website.
- Advert live on 21st September
- Deadline: 9th October at 9am
- Shortlisting: 9th October at 10am
- Interviews: 15th October at 9am
Havelock is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment.
The successful applicant will be required to apply for an Enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) which was formerly known as the Criminal Records Bureau. Further information can be found at www.gov.uk