ARE YOU INTERESTED IN RELOCATING TO KUWAIT?
TAX FREE COUNTRY WITH ONE OF THE STRONGEST CURRENCIES IN THE WORLD.
EASY LIVING – FRIENDLY PEOPLE – MANY EXPAT COMMUNITIES
Then apply to join the wonderful team at Kuwait English School.
The Senior Department in the SEN Department of Kuwait English School is looking to appoint excellent Class Teachers for September 2021 to join an outstanding team of educators.
WHY CHOOSE US
Kuwait English School is a leading co-educational private English day school catering for children 3 – 18 years of age representing over 65 nationalities with an excellent and established record of providing quality education for the community of Kuwait. The school is located in purpose built premises and offers the English National Curriculum, IGCSE/GCSE/GCE A/S and A level. We have over 230 academic staff who have excellent qualifications and experience and are highly motivated. It is accredited by BSO and are part of the BSME.
“Kuwait English School (KES) is a good school with significant outstanding features. The school provides a good quality of education complemented by a high level of student care.” BSO Inspection Report. Please check the full BSO Inspection Report on our website.
WHAT WE OFFER (Overseas Staff):
- Competitive salary based on the number of years teaching
- Discount on children school fees at KES.
- Annual round trip flights for staff and discounted rate for 2 children (attending KES).
- Staff Accommodation/ Rent allowance.
- Subsidized private medical insurance for the employee.
- A strong commitment to your professional development and career management.
- Courteous and hardworking students.
- Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students.
- Bachelor’s Degree BEd/BA, optional MA or PhD related to undergraduate degree
- Qualified teacher, preferably having experience working in international private schools abroad & having knowledge of the English National Curriculum (UK)
- Having experience teaching SEN students
- Able to deliver Key Stage -2 and Key Stage -3 curriculum differentiated to meet students’ individual needs
- Google certified (preferably having Google Educator Level 1 certificate)
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE IS EXPECTED TO:
- Instruct students in subject-specific classrooms
- Create lesson plans
- Evaluate student performances
- Produce IEPs for each student
- Teach using lectures, technology and hands-on learning experiences
- Model expected behaviour to establish and maintain an orderly, disciplined classroom.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity by visiting our career page and school website.
Kuwait English School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity and gender.