Applications are welcomed on an employed basis or self-employed via an approved company
The role will entail delivering Qualsafe First Aid training courses to the local business community on a sessional basis at both our Sparsholt and Andover campuses.
In the first instance please send your CV.
Closing Date: 01 November 2021
Key College Benefits include:
• Eligibility to join a defined contribution pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
The College is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check and to provide proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.