Sessional Lecturers Plumbing (001/1920)
£21.76 per hour
Do you have a passion for education with plenty of enthusiasm to develop and inspire the next generation? We have an opportunity for motivated individuals to join our sessional bank of staff, teaching on a range of Plumbing courses.
As a Sessional Lecturer in Plumbing, you should:
• Hold a teaching qualification or be willing to work towards one
• Hold a Level 2 qualification in Maths and English
• Hold a relevant Level 3 qualification in Plumbing or equivalent
You should also be able to demonstrate:
• Experience of teaching Plumbing up to a Level 3
• Evidence of effective tracking and monitoring of a wide range of students on a range of different programmes
As a Sessional Lecturer you will benefit from:
• Annual staff recognition awards
• On-site gym discount
• On-site nursery discount (First Friends Nursery)
• Free on-site parking at both campuses
• A good pension scheme (TPS)
• Access to CPD
This post is sessional, and hours are available immediately. Please state the number of hours and days which you are able to work on your application form. The successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
Candidates with a disability will be guaranteed an interview, providing they meet all the essential requirements of the post.
Applications Close: Tuesday 15th December 2020 at 23:59pm
(Please note that CVs will not be accepted)
Coventry college is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.