Morley College London is a specialist designated adult education college located in Waterloo. Founded in 1889, we now provide learning opportunities to over 12,500 people every year, specialising in Arts, Culture and Applied Sciences. The College is a lively and exciting place to work, offering a range of benefits and a friendly and supportive working environment, where each staff member is encouraged to develop their skills and experience.
Higher Education specialist Fashion Tutor required to deliver Fashion BA (Hons) Top-Up year, Construction Techniques. Successful candidates will have a solid foundation of practical and technical skills in their specialism combined with strong industry links and professional experience.
Other Skills & Qualifications required include:
• Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
• CTTLS, or Level 4 Certificate in Education or Training or equivalent
• Enthusiasm for the subject taught
• Good organisational and administrative skills, with experience of successfully planning, assessing and evaluating teaching and learning.
• Experience of teaching at higher education level is desirable
Closing date: 5pm Tuesday 1st August 2019
Morley College London is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.