Bishop David Brown School is seeking to appoint a site assistant to join a friendly and inclusive team. The school is committed to providing well maintained facilities to enable all students to progress and would be an ideal role for someone who wants to be part of a successful school that has recently been judged by Ofsted as Good.
This school can offer:
• opportunities to develop and progress your career through our comprehensive CPD programme;
• a well-structured programme of induction and on-going support;
• an excellent package of medical and well-being support; and
• membership of a contributory local government pension scheme.
The successful candidate will:-
• demonstrate the skills to support the site management team;
• be committed to a high standard of workmanship;
• be a motivated team player with good communication skills; and
• make effective use of their time
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a positive difference to the life of our school. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.