Salary: Grade 3, points 5-6 (£19,312 - £19,698) FTE
(Actual Pro-rata salary £12,788 - £13,044) per annum
Location: Wansdyke Primary School – Bristol (potential for other locations)
Contract: Part-time 24.5 hours per week
Term: Permanent, All Year Round
Futura Learning Partnership is at an exciting stage in its development, moving towards its vision of being a truly inclusive provider of 4 - 19 education in East Bristol and Bath.
Wansdyke Primary School is a thriving school and integral part of the community. We require a Premises Assistant to keep the school clean, safe and secure. The role involves cleaning and minor maintenance of the school property and security for the school premises and grounds.
Are you reliable, dependable with a hands-on approach to your work and enjoy a challenge? If so this could be the role for you.
You will need to:
- Be self-motivated, reliable and have a flexible approach to work
- Ideally have an understanding of Health and Safety
- Have a professional, confident and can do approach to work
- Have the practical skills/experience and/or qualifications to be able to undertake the role effectively
- Be flexible over working pattern as the hours/days may change to suit the business needs
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary with the opportunity to join the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Staff benefits program
- An opportunity to work in a supportive team from whom you can learn, develop and grow
- An energised and professional working environment
Please apply online.
Closing date for applications is 23:59pm Thursday 30th September 2021.
Interviews will be held as soon as possible thereafter.
No CVs and no agencies please
Futura Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Your suitability to work with children and young people will form part of the selection process. For this post, prior to appointment Futura Learning Partnership will apply for a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring check, a Children’s Barred list check, two satisfactory references, satisfactory pre-employment health screening and for Teachers, a Prohibition Check in relation to the children’s workforce. In some settings a Declaration will be required in order to meet our obligations under the ‘Disqualification under the Childcare Act 2006.
Wansdyke Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.