Hull Collaborative Academy Trust
SUTTON PARK PRIMARY SCHOOL
Site Facilities Manager (full time & permanent) Grade 6, 37 hours per week
Start date: TBA
The Headteacher, governors and children of Sutton Park Primary School are seeking to appoint a responsible and committed Site Facilities Manager to join the team. Sutton Park Primary is a large, vibrant and exciting school, which sits in the heart of a caring community. The school strives to ensure children achieve both academically and socially and provides education for children from the age of three to eleven. It was recently inspected by Ofsted and judged to be GOOD in all areas.
Sutton Park Primary is seeking to appoint a site facilities manager who can work in this varied role which will include a range of different daily and weekly tasks, as directed by the Office manager and Headteacher. You will be joining a wider committed team of site staff working in our large multi-academy trust and will be expected to contribute to the success of the school.
You will need to be flexible and adapt to the needs of the school and this may involve a change in hours at short notice. You will be using the Trust’s computerised premises system so will need to have ICT competency.
We are looking for somebody who ideally has a background in the maintenance of buildings and/or a specific trade such as painter/decorator, carpenter etc.
We are looking for:
- A site facilities manager who is committed to ensure the safety of pupils, colleagues within the school, parents and governors
- Someone who will Promote the safeguarding and welfare of all children.
- Someone who will undertake any training as directed by the Headteacher.
- Someone who will take responsibility for the safety of the site, alongside Office Manager.
- Someone who will communicate any issues with the Office Manager and/or headteacher to ensure a quick resolution.
- Somebody who has high expectations of themselves and others.
- Someone able to communicate effectively with others.
We can offer:
- A varied role where you can utilise your existing skills.
- Hard-working, motivated and knowledgeable staff, who work together in the best interests of children
- Opportunities to work with colleagues across our schools
- Investment in your development, through targeted CPD
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school on: 01482-825502 Please contact Ms Emily Mansfield at HCAT HR for an application pack (see attached advert for full details)
Closing Date for applications: Wednesday 26th May 2021, 12.00pm (noon)
Interview date: TBC
The school is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Sutton Park Primary School Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.