Permanent Position, 30 hours per week, 6 hours per day (split shift).
Start date: 1st January 2020 or sooner if available
Salary: Scale 4, points 7-10, £18,647.50 - £19,672.50 per annum.
We are looking for a Site Manager to join our team at our outstanding school.
You will maintain the school to provide high standards of safety, security and cleanliness for all its users and visitors.
The successful person will be expected to have;
- Experience of caretaking and cleaning
- Good communication skills both verbally and written as well as basic Numeracy skills
- Experience of managing stocks/resources
- Knowledge of general Health & Safety and hygiene procedures and precautions
- The ability to move equipment and deliveries to different areas of the school
- The ability to work co-operatively
- An organised and methodical approach to their work
- The ability to be flexible
Closing date for completed application forms: 12 noon on Friday 20th December 2019
Interviews will take place on: Date to be confirmed
Please note that we do not accept CVs or application forms containing CVs.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.