Are you a talented and motivated person looking to make an impact in your next role as Site Manager?
If yes, then Horsenden Primary School may just be the challenge for you. The Headteacher and Governing Board of Horsenden Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, organised, hardworking Site Manager, to fulfil this key role within our large and diverse school. Candidates should be driven to achieve high standards of site condition, including maintenance, security, health & safety and facilities management services.
The successful candidate will have:
• Site management experience within a school or similar environment.
• Excellent interpersonal, IT, numeracy and literacy skills.
• A working knowledge of relevant school policies, codes of practices and legislation.
• Knowledge of Health & Safety procedures and COSHH regulations.
The role includes:
• Being responsible for the general maintenance, cleanliness and security of the school and to maintain the premises for all users.
• Having enthusiasm and commitment for improving the school site.
• Being responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school
Horsenden Primary school is a larger than average, 4 form entry primary school in the Greenford area of the London Borough of Ealing, serving a diverse community. The school has fantastic facilities, including the Seahorse Swim School and Children’s Centre.
What we will offer:
An experienced leadership team focussed on school improvement and committed to professional development for all staff. Support and development through an effective appraisal system, training and regular feedback.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service).
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please contact the school office to make an appointment.
Horsenden Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.