Site Manager required – Immediate Start
Scale 5, Point 12 – 15 £25,833 – £27,255 plus pool allowance £1389 per annum
36 hours per week
52 week permanent contract
We are looking to appoint a dedicated, hardworking and highly motivated Site Manager to contribute to our vibrant, caring, multi-cultural primary school.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of site management including a wide range of duties and responsibilities connected with the buildings and grounds of the school.
We are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic person who:
• Strives to be the best, having high expectations of themselves and of their work
• Is well organised and demonstrates real commitment to team work
• Is reflective of their own practice and prepared to use their initiative
• Demonstrates accountability for ensuring they secure high quality support for school improvement
• Has significant experience or skills in a trade
• Is competent at basic building repairs and maintenance
• Has knowledge of Health, Safety & Welfare requirements
The successful applicant will be enthusiastic, positive, well organised, flexible, an excellent communicator and possess the ability to work in close partnership with staff from across the school and wider community as directed.
If you would like to join our highly motivated and talented staff, we would be pleased to hear from you!
If this is the school for you we can offer:
• A ‘Good’ school, Ofsted June 2016;
• Happy and motivated children who enjoy learning;
• Excellent support from governors, the senior leadership team, parents/carers and the local community;
• A strong team of dedicated staff;
• A commitment to the professional development of all staff;
• An exciting opportunity and a lot of fun.
Completed applications should be submitted via Eteach.
If you feel you would enjoy the challenge that this role offers we would be delighted to hear from you.
Closing date : 9:00am on Monday 17th August 2020
Interviews: Week commencing 17th August 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. CVs are not accepted.
Broadwater Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.