Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity? Would you like to be part of a welcoming school team? Do you take pride in all that you do? You may be the person for Southwold Primary!
OVERVIEW OF THE SCHOOL AND THE ROLE
We seek to appoint a Site Manager to be responsible for looking after and maintaining our school and grounds. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a small, dynamic primary school with big ideas!
WHY CHOOSE US
Southwold Primary & Early Years Centre is an Ofsted rated Good school based in Radford, Nottingham. We offer a friendly, flexible team in a vibrant and creative workplace.
- An opportunity to be part of a dynamic team.
- Courteous pupils and staff.
- Generous Salary.
- Onsite parking.
- Basic DIY/maintenance skills with an understanding of the workings of heating, plumbing and electrical systems
- Knowledge of Health and Safety regulations
- Positive, cheerful outlook, excellent interpersonal skills and a great team player
- Time management.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE:
- Demonstrate previous experience and ‘DIY skills’ to identify, monitor and carry out minor repairs, maintenance and redecoration.
- Demonstrate knowledge of moving and handling procedures and be physically able to carry out the physical tasks of the role (e.g. lifting, shifting, clearing snow etc).
- Demonstrate knowledge of Health & Safety and hygiene procedures and precautions.
- Awareness of COSHH regulations, applying knowledge gained as appropriate.
- Demonstrate good communication skills that allow effective communication with all levels of school staff, governors, pupils, contractors and outside users of the school (hirers).
- Potential candidates for this role are warmly invited to visit the school or to contact us for an informal conversation.
Please note that this post's working pattern is a split shift. The hours of work required are 06:00 - 10:30 then 15:00 - 18:00pm
The successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and we will require proof of identity and qualifications prior to the appointment being made, according to the Local Authority’s policy on safeguarding children and safer recruitment