Salary: B3 (SCP 7-11) £20,092- £21,748
Hours: 37 hours per week – all year around
(Subject to a 6-month probationary period)
The leadership team and governors of our caring, friendly, thriving and inspiring school wish to appoint an enthusiastic, highly effective Superintendent / Site Manager to join our team.
The role is varied with elements of building maintenance, site security, supervision of contractors and cleaning.
We are looking for someone who:
- is reliable and able to work as part of a supportive team;
- has a calm and friendly approach;
- has basic DIY skills;
- is aware of Health & Safety issues;
- has basic computer skills to use the site system, EVERY;
- has the physical ability to carry out manual handling tasks i.e. lifting, climbing and moving items;
- enjoys the challenge of a busy and varied role;
- enjoys working as part of a hardworking and happy team.
In return, we can offer you:
- friendly, enthusiastic children;
- support of a caring staff team committed to the success of our children;
- professional development working as part of The GORSE Academies Trust.
For further information about the academy please visit our website.
CVs are not accepted.
Closing date: Monday 2 November 2020 (12 noon)
Interview date: TBC
The GORSE Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children and we expect our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. We promote diversity and aim to establish a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
Ryecroft Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.