Camberwell Park School is looking for a Site Manager to join our fantastic team.
The contract is full time, 35 hours per week, all year round. The hours of work are 8am until 4pm each day.
You will be entitled to 5 weeks annual leave plus the statutory bank holidays. Holidays will need to be taken during the school holidays.
This will be a fantastic opportunity for you to take responsibility for the management of the school site and associated facilities under an agreed system of supervision, taking responsibility for the management and development of specialist site services within the school.
We are currently expanding our site and our brand new second site will be ready in September. You will work closely with the School Business Manager setting up pollicies, procedures etc to ensure that our school is fully compliant with Health and Safety requirements.
The main duties of the post holder will be:
- To maintain our school hydrotherapy pool and full training will be given
- Be a responsible key holder and manage maintenance, security and facilities systems on site including alarm systems, CCTV and surveillance systems
- To commission the maintenance and upkeep of swimming pool and other specialist sports equipment, where appropriate
- To write and keep update all records relating to the site including policies, risks assessments and statutory checks and ensure that all statutory checks are undertaken by a competent company
- To establish constructive relationships and communication with contractors and other agencies/professionals and record performance against specified standards
- Monitor the performance of contracts and record performance against specified standards
- To organise and administer the use and maintenance of all school vehicles and to carry out driving duties when require
It would be desirable, but not essential, for you to have a specific trade such as joinery, plumbing etc or a general interest in DIY.
Please see the job description for further information regarding the role.
About Our School
Camberwell Park is a primary Specialist Support School based in North Manchester. We cater for 147 fabulous children aged 4-11 with Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD), Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD) and Autism. Our pupils have complex needs yet their enthusiasm and real love of learning is clear.
We are ‘PROUD’ (Passionate, Respectful, Organised, Understanding and Dedicated) and these school values are evident in all that we do. We are very proud of each and every child and staff member here at Camberwell Park.
This is an exciting time for the school, with opportunities to join fantastic team at a time when the school is expanding.
Camberwell Park Specialist Support School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.