Beeston Fields is a school that sits at the heart of our community. We have the highest aspirations and expectations of both our children and staff each and every day. We have a beautiful school and we work hard to ensure it is vibrant, loved and constantly being maintained and developed for our children. At our school we are a family, with everyone pulling in the same direction to ensure our children receive the best experiences possible and that our staff feel valued and part of our overall success.
We are currently looking to recruit a dynamic and determined site manager. This is a key role in our school and the successful applicant will be responsible for the security, safety and maintenance of our site on a daily basis. They will make sure the school and grounds are presented at their absolute best at all times and in-keeping with our school values. The applicant must have a good knowledge of maintenance and have all-round site skills. We are looking for someone who will take pride in our site enabling it to reflect our positive school ethos. Beyond this we want the site manager to support our staff to provide an inspiring environment and to engage children in delivering our vision.
The successful candidate will:
• have the highest standards for the school environment
• have good Literacy and Numeracy skills
• be able to carry out regular procedures, maintain the premises and grounds to an extremely high standard
• maintain and keep appropriate records in line with Health & Safety requirements
• have good DIY skills and the ability to manage projects
• be pro-active to ensure the school and grounds are well maintained
• ensure the school and grounds are kept safe and secure at all times
• be willing to go above and beyond
Visits are welcome and strongly encouraged. Please contact the school office for further information.
DBS Checks This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Amendment Order 1986 and, as such, it will be necessary for a Submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Beeston Fields Primary School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.