Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity? Would you like to be part of a growing school team? Do you take pride in all that you do?
OVERVIEW OF THE SCHOOL AND THE ROLE
We seek to appoint a Site Supervisor to be responsible for the provision of looking after and maintaining our school grounds. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a growing and consistently developing school.
WHY CHOOSE US
At Beck Row Primary Academy, our motto is To Inspire, To Achieve, and we have created a calm and welcoming environment where every child feels secure, valued and respected. We’re confident that the diverse and rich community at our academy will give them the best possible start and the widest range of friends from all cultures and backgrounds. Join us in preparing them for success in today’s fast-changing world.
- A strong commitment to your professional development and career management.
- An opportunity to be part of a dynamic team.
- Courteous pupils and staff.
- Onsite parking.
- Experience of being in a similar role.
- Good communication skills.
- Time management.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE:
- Demonstrate previous experience and ‘DIY skills’ to identify, monitor and carry out minor repairs, maintenance and redecoration.
- Demonstrate knowledge of moving and handling procedures and be physically able to carry out the physical tasks of the role (e.g. lifting, shifting, clearing snow etc).
- Demonstrate knowledge of Health & Safety and hygiene procedures and precautions.
- Demonstrate good communication skills that allow effective communication with all levels of school staff, governors, pupils, contractors and outside users of the school.
HOURS OF WORK:
20 hours per week
6.30am – 9.30am and 5.45pm – 6.45pm (hours negotiable)
41 weeks a year (term time + 2 weeks)
For more information, please view our application pack or call the school.
Beck Row Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.