Hours: To be negotiated
Start Date: January 2021
Are you a talented and motivated person lookingto make an impact in your next role as Site Supervisor?
If yes, then Stanhope Primary School may just be the challenge for you. The Headteacher and
Governing Board of Stanhoe Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, organised, hardworking Site Supervisor, to fulfil this key role within our large school site and diverse school.
Candidates should be driven to achieve high standards of site condition, including maintenance,
security, health & safety and facilities management services.
The successful candidate will have:
- Site management experience within a school or similar environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, IT, numeracy and literacy skills.
- A working knowledge of relevant school policies, codes of practices and legislation.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety procedures and COSHH regulations.
The role includes:
- o Being responsible for the general maintenance, cleanliness and security of the school and to
maintain the premises for all users.
- o Having enthusiasm and commitment for improving the school site.
- o Being responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people
within the school
Stanhope is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and
The successful candidate must demonstrate that they are fully committed to our safeguarding
policies and procedures. Pre-employment checks and references will be sought and the successful candidate will need to undertake an enhanced DBS Check.
Stanhope Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.