A specialist ASD school based near Kindlington, that focuses on teaching pupils with Autism, has an excellent opportunity to lead Vocational Teaching to Sixth Form students.
The ideal candidate will have a teaching qualification and experience of teaching ASD pupils, either in a college or 6th form setting for vocational courses.
Key responsibilities include:
• Implement and deliver a broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students
• Monitor the overall progress and development of students as a Teacher and Form Tutor
• Undertake a designated programme of teaching across Sixth Form
• Teach consistently high quality lessons
• Plan, write and deliver schemes of work and lessons that meet the requirements of BTEC Vocational courses and Functional Skills English and Maths
• To take part in marketing and liaison activities such as Open Evenings, Parents’ Evenings, liaison events with partner schools.
For more information please click on the APPLY NOW button below and/or browse the additional documentation enclosed with this advert. Any further information required call our specialist Recruitment Advisor on 01276 674119