We are seeking a Spanish teacher to join our friendly school. We are looking for a passionate languages teacher who can bring global cultures to life and maintain high levels of learning within a positive and fun language-learning environment.
WHY CHOOSE US:
The Langley Heritage Primary is a Good-rated with Outstanding Leadership and Management school based in Slough.
• We have a Wellbeing Group who meet on a regular basis. The group consists of teaching and non-teaching staff. Staff Wellbeing is very important to us.
• Access to a wide range of discounts and savings through a partnership with Sodexo. This entitles you to discounts available at cinemas, days out, holidays, 6 major supermarkets, 100+ high street chains, diy stores, 26 restaurant chains and 42 entertainment venues. You will have access to instant offers, reloadable cards and e-vouchers.
• Benenden healthcare at a reduced rate with a Trust contribution. This complements the NHS by offering you speedy access to private healthcare when you’re facing a wait. If waiting lists are over three weeks for diagnostic tests or five weeks for treatment/surgery then you have access to private facilities. There is also 24/7 GP access over the telephone and through eConsultations.
• A subsidised Christmas Party is offered to all staff across the Trust.
• Flu vaccinations are offered every autumn to all staff across the Trust.
• A very strong Behaviour for Learning Policy in place supports staff. Poor behaviour is not tolerated.
• We have a generous Staff Absence Policy that reflects strong staff attendance and a can-do attitude.
• Enhanced sick pay arrangements.
• Free car parking.
• Working in a very modern environment.
• School place for your child with 2 years’ service within the Trust
We are looking for someone who is keen to develop the Spanish provision at the school and will take ownership of progress and attainment for this area of the curriculum.
In addition to teaching, you will also have the opportunity to plan and book an annual trip to Spain and/or Spanish related activities.
YOU WILL BE:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- Well qualified and enthusiastic
- Able to teach Modern Foreign Languages across all key stages
- Passionate about Modern Foreign Languages and committed to improving teaching and learning
- Forward thinking, creative, receptive to change and able to work with the team.
- A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery.
- The ability to work towards deadlines
Find out more about this exciting opportunity by visiting our career page and school website.
The Langley Heritage Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.