PS3 - £17,663 – 18,135 FTE (36 hrs per week) this role is for only 32.5 hours per week
Deadline for receipt of applications is Friday 10th July at 12 noon. Interviews will be held on Wednesday 15th July 2020.
Shawfield Primary School requires a Special Educational Needs Assistant working 32.5 hours per week.
It is essential that you:
• Have experience working with young children in a school setting
• Commitment to providing the best for children
• Ability to be open with children and sympathy for their concerns, and to relate in a friendly but firm way to a range of personalities.
• Be able to communicate clearly and effectively, be welcoming and approachable
The role is specifically to provide behaviour, language and learning support to a particular pupil who requires assistance to overcome their barriers to learning.
Please see Job profile for full Personal Qualities and Skills.
We can offer:
• A friendly and supportive staff who are all committed to the schools continued improvement
• CPD tailored to your needs ensuring your continued personal development
• an Employee Assistance programme
• SCC ‘My rewards’ scheme
Shawfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.