We have vacancies for excellent 1:1 Special Needs Assistants for our Outstanding school on a fixed term basis. 5 days per week, term time only - 37 weeks, 15 and 20 hours per week, starting ASAP. Salary PS3 £17,316 - £18,242 (FTE).
West Ewell Primary School, part of the Bourne Education Trust, are seeking to appoint excellent Special Needs Assistants to join our growing Primary School. West Ewell Primary School and Nursery is an inclusive, culturally diverse, thriving, happy and oversubscribed school which has been rated as ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in its previous two inspections. We have a nurturing environment and put emotional wellbeing at the forefront of what we do.
We are looking for Special Needs Assistants who are able to demonstrate:
• A commitment to excellence for all children and will embrace inclusivity
• Experience of working with children with complex needs
We can offer:
• A friendly, supportive and highly motivated staff team
• A supportive community of staff, governors and parents
• Excellent facilities in an attractive environment
• A 37 week term and strong staff wellbeing culture
• A high performing Multi Academy Trust and the opportunities that brings for career development
1st role: 20 hours per week term time only 9am - 1pm – 37 weeks. Salary: PS3.
2nd role: 15 hours per week term time only 9am - 12pm - 37 weeks. Salary: PS3.
The recruitment process is as follows:
• All completed forms must be returned by 12 midday, Friday 27th September 2019
• Short-listing will take place immediately.
• You will be contacted by telephone if we would like to see you for an interview. If you have not heard from us you should assume that your application has not been successful.
• References will be requested for candidates shortlisted for interview unless otherwise stated on your application.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. It is a requirement for the successful applicant to undertake a school issued Enhanced DBS check and accept responsibility for the providing and safeguarding the welfare of all children.
West Ewell Primary School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.