Looking for a new career opportunity?
Come and join our friendly, sociable and dedicated staff team here at Woodlands School.
If you wish to work with pupils with special needs or are considering a career in teaching then we can offer you:-
- an extensive induction and training programme
- a proven track record of supporting staff in their career development to become teachers, HLTAs, educational psychologists and nurses
- discounted membership of local health and fitness clubs
- an employee wellbeing and assistance programme with access to counselling and support
- access to Surrey Extra for discounted shopping, childcare vouchers, health checks and much more...
- free Microsoft Office for home use
- recently refurbished school premises
Woodlands School is an outstanding special school for pupils aged 2-19 years of age with severe or profound learning difficulties or an autistic spectrum disorder.
We are looking for Special Needs Classroom Assistants who are highly motivated, have a sense of fun and an empathy towards pupils with very special needs. Staff enjoy both supporting learning as part of a class team working under the direction of a class teacher and celebrating the achievement of pupils.
If you think you might be interested in this exciting opportunity then please do not hesitate to arrange an informal visit and we can share with you our very special school.
Further information about Woodlands School can also be found on our school website.
Hours: Monday - Friday (9.00am to 3.20pm)
Salary Range: £11,960 - £12,599 p.a.
Start Date: September 2019.
Closing Date: 9.00am Friday 19th July 2019
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted shortly after the closing date.
To arrange a visit please contact Nicola Sutehall in the school office.
Woodlands School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. An enhanced DBS check will be required and references taken.
The school values diversity and has an equality policy to ensure that all applicants are treated fairly, and that they are appointed solely on their suitability for the post irrespective of race, gender, disability, sexuality or age.
Woodlands School is committed to Equal Opportunities and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students. An enhanced DBS check will be required and references taken.