The Royal Kent Church of England Primary School is a happy and high achieving one form entry primary school in Oxshott, Surrey.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Special Needs Learning Support Assistant to support a child with Special Educational Needs in KS2 on a 1:1 or small group basis.
Ideally, the position would be for 2.5 days per week (12-14 hours), to be discussed and agreed at interview. The role will also include lunchtime supervision duties to be paid in addition to the above contract.
We can offer:
- Fantastic children with outstanding behaviour who strive to achieve their best
- An enthusiastic, dynamic and supportive leadership team with good opportunities for CPD
- A warm positive working environment where everyone is valued and encouraged to succeed
- Friendly staff including committed support staff, Governors and PTA
- The opportunity to make a crucial contribution to the life of our Christian school
- A stimulating and exciting curriculum well supported with trips and events
- Some brilliant facilities to support teaching including a class set of iPads, new sports arena and recently refurbished school hall
- Commitment to the safeguarding and welfare of children. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required
- Easy commuting and on-site staff parking. We are a short distance from A3/M25 in Surrey and walking distance from Oxshott train station
If you are interested in this post, please follow the instructions to apply online.
Visits are warmly welcomed!
Closing date for applications: 20 October 2019
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
The Royal Kent CofE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.