RHONDDA CYNON TAF COUNCIL
LLANHARI PRIMARY SCHOOL
Aelfryn, Llanharry, Pontyclun, RCT, CF72 9LQ
Special Needs Support Assistant (SNSA)
Salary - Grade 3 - £18,562 x (59.09%)
25 hours per week
Required for 30th Nov. 2020 – or as soon as possible after that date.
The Governing Body of Llanhari Primary School seeks to appoint a temporary special needs support assistant.
The post holder will work 5 days a week to support a child in mainstream.
• The post holder will need to have a good understanding of special educational needs.
• Have the confidence and written skills to maintain records, including working alongside the teacher to maintain detailed observations notes
• Have excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
• Intend to be a great team player.
• Able to build relationships with parents
• Be willing to learn and undertake training.
Closing Dates for applications is Friday 6th November at 12 noon
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL BE SUBJECT TO AN ENHANCED DISCLOSURE AND BARRING SERVICE CHECK.
In view of the large number of Application Forms which are currently being submitted individual applications are not acknowledged. Consequently if you do not hear from us within four weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application is unsuccessful on this occasion. In which case you are thanked for the interest you have shown in applying for a position within the Council.
Llanhari Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.