We are currently recruiting for Special Needs Teaching Assistants (LSA) for Supply work, working with EYFS, KS1 & KS2 aged children to work in our client Primary Schools in Woking, and surrounding areas.
We are looking for LSA's/ Special Needs Assistants for general class cover and 1:1 SEN work.
Supply work offers a flexible approach with the option to work on either a day-to-day supply or long-term basis, some of which can lead to permanent jobs.
As part of the Eteach Supply team, you will be working in different schools and must be able to provide them with an outstanding service.
The key skills of Supply Teaching Assistants include:
• Good behaviour management
• Adaptability & flexibility
• Strong knowledge of the UK curriculum
• The ability to interact with pupils to impact on teaching and learning
Benefits of working for Eteach:
• Competitive daily rates
• We will put you first - we pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our Supply Teachers
• We are a widely recognised, award-winning education recruitment company
• We pay our Supply Teachers in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR)
• We ensure that each Supply Teacher has their own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
• We Pay PAYE
• We give you access to a wide range of CPD training through our in-house team of experienced senior leaders.
What do we look for in Supply Teaching Assistants?
• You will need to be flexible, enthusiastic and motivated to deliver lessons to a high standard
• You will need to be able to manage behaviour effectively in the classroom
• You will need to adhere to each schools' individual behaviour policies
What do you need to do?
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting Supply SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity? If so, please apply or enquire please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01276 674150.
Eteach is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS disclosures at enhanced levels and Children’s Barred List check will be required prior to any offer of work.